Friday, June 5, 2009

Lets try again

Leave it to me to make one post in September and another in June! That's pretty much my history with keeping a journal as well! Well now I have motivation to share more frequently- my travels, my experiences, my photographs. Brent and I have a blog, but since he does most of the posting I thought I'd create my own space to process and share. In one week we leave for a six week trip full of friendship, road trip delights, long airplane rides, and beautiful SE Asia. This is just for my friends to read, to know what is new in my heart and life this summer. Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Kelli Henderson said...

Cara! I didn't even know there was a FIRST post! Yayayay! Welcome back to blogging world...the number one rule is "have grace and NO pressure" Those that care enough to read will be patiently waiting till you post again. :) Can't wait to see and read all about your adventures while you're away...and of course to know more of your heart as you post the things of day to day life.

love and hugs!

Anonymous said...

what a treasure to have a sneak peak into your heart after so many years. I remember we used to read each others journals back in the day. I have not had a friend since that I felt free to share so much of me with, besides my husband. Have a great trip. SE Asia has a very special place in my heart. love Hope